Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So it begins...

So I could blame this on just following the blogging crowd....."everybody's doing it!" :-)

Truthfully, since we began this journey, I have always tried really hard to keep Braeden's care page about HIM. It was a place for updates, to get the word out on his progress. But over the past two months, things have taken a different turn, and I someday will not have progress to report, as hard as that is to type. I have never been very good at talking about things....so maybe, just maybe, I can write about them. This is MY care page.....for anyone who cares to read, where I can share this journey and what I am learning along the way through this valley.

7 comments:

  1. Dawn....I hope this will be helpful for you. I have a secret blog that I write as well. Just for me....Please know that you are contintually in my prayers. As a mom, it is very difficult for me to understand all that you are going through. I wish that I could take it all away....but we both know that GOD is faithful and His ways are not ours. I pray that HE will hold you in the palm of His hand through your valley. I love you, my friend.
    Melissa Wade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Dawn! I thought the whole blog thing was silly at first but it seems to help people understand what we are going through, how to pray and it helps me to put things in writing. I express my feelings a little better typing them than saying them. We'll being praying from the other side of the wall!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that you feel God's peace through your writing/blogging.

    Hugs!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you, sweetie. I'm glad I can come here to read your heart...oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn,
    Welcome to the land of the blogosphere! You will find this very therapeutic. Even though everyone can read my blog, I have many blog posts I've written and not posted, just because I needed an outlet but didn't necessarily want the world to read it. I will definitely be reading this and following your journey! Praying for you all everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn,

    Just popped in to check out your blog. I hope you're having a great time at home with your entire family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging is very cathartic...write whenever you need to release your emotions...it's important that you take care of yourself, too!

    ReplyDelete