"I will follow You through green pastures and sing hallelujah to Your Name. I will follow You through dark disaster and sing hallelujah through the pain. Even in the shadow of death I will praise You, and even in the valley I will say, 'Holy, my God, You are worthy of all my praise.'" ~Selah, All My Praise
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Good intentions...
I had good intentions when I started this blog....really. But like so many other times, life happened. But life is good. When I started this, we really didn't think we had much hope of bringing Braeden home at all, let alone for two + months. So it was a huge blessing when life, and all the activity that comes with it, happened. And there was a LOT of activity...there was Braeden and his care, a baby who thinks he's a toddler, and two big kiddos and their "stuff." We were busy...but it was a good busy. Everything, though, was tempered with the knowledge that when the long awaited spring weather and end of school arrived, it was likely our sweet Bub would not be here to share it with us. Now, Braeden is healed in heaven, and we are trying to sort out and pick up the pieces of a broken puzzle (thanks Laura for the analogy, it's a fitting one!). We are doing so minute by minute, learning along the way. I believe God has taught me much on this journey, and still is as we continue on. Hopefully I will be able to share some of what I have learned, what God has taught me through the precious child he loaned me for nearly four years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
((((HUGS)))) to you my friend. I know that God has taught me much through you.
ReplyDeleteBless you Dawn, for all that you have been through, and for sharing your sweet Braeden with us! Sending you hugs and prayers as always. . .
ReplyDelete(((((Hugs)))) and lots of love. I am so blessed to have you in my life. The strength that God has given you through of all this amazes me.
ReplyDeleteI just started blogging, too. I'm glad you are doing it! It will be an unfolding of the Lord's faithfulness...something you will always have..it's in these moments that our faith is being built.
ReplyDelete